image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Where's Dat 'Kastin Video?

Shyyyyyd, ion eeen know bruh! Shxt been scressfah shawty!
*Big Guwop voice*

But if u wanna check it out, i'll be releasing the clip upon the eclipse of 100 plays from the single on my Official Soundcloud. I must say, since it's release, we've now eclipsed the 500-play mark and I swea I didn't know I had that many fanz checkin' for 'Emo Da Coldest'. (Like da new nickname or nah?)

On another note, s/o my lil brother Max Fuego going CRAZY online w/ the beat placementz! I had to grab Lil' Chuckz on the key grip & behind the lens' to capture some Extra-Super OutKastin shxt.
Speaking of brothers, I got another one who been goin dumb-stupid with the work ethic. I'm talkn music. I'm talkn movies. Is there anything he CANT do? (Yup... beat me in 2k!)
Aint even gon' speak on the lil prodigy we all are help raising. the Lead spokesman of my Official March'n Bandz campaign, kickn off during the start of 2015 college football season. y'all gon' be like who are these Montgomery dudes? But consider this.... your warning.
Oh yea, before i wander off into a whole-nother post... Dat 'Kastin video dropz next post!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment