image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Ice Cold Meets the Cast of F4mily Matters!

Okay, maybe not the cast that YOU are familiar with.


But don't let that stop you from taking a gander at this NC bred brand. The moving force behind the underground of Charlotte's music scene, F4mily Matters is certainly one to be reckoned with. I have had the chance to watch this brand grow with my very own eyes so please take this passage you're reading with a lil' more than a grain of salt!

If you've ever been to a local hip-hop experience around the NoDa area of the QC, I'll bet my bottom dollar that the "F4m" had something to do with it. In fact, you can catch them in nearly every edition of the Creative Loafing since 2012, responsible for groovier functions our city can have pride in bragging about all in one phrase: AMCS Bodega.

So when I had the opportunity to sit down with the man behind the plan, I most definitely took advantage of it! S/o to Samir for the "ice cold emo dot com plugg" lol. . Unfortunately, Teddy's 2cents were in audible so it kinda shook for an incomplete video but Charlotte is small. I'm sure I'll catch up to these gentlemen more in the near future. In the meantime between time, make sure y'all go peep THEIR website and get u a piece of QC artistry in the making!

Credits: 'Mond Savage behind the camera. Creative Loafing. ABlackTV. Adobe. Canon. Digital Apparel Printing. F4m. CLT.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment