image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Fo'Eva ever... Fo'Eva Eva??

Three singles! Boy oh boy, i need y'all help. Fan favorite so far is Outkast'n. We Fo'Evalasting.

"Legend has it: if you sit real, REAL still? . . .you con hear dem boyz at nyght." (S/o 2 Nyghtryder).

Easily one of my favorite songz, this take pays homage to the Mighty O and all their sonic greatness. Follow me as I embark on this elusive journey inspired by a simple trip to the studio!
"Outkastin' video shoot."
So here's what I came out with. A dope selection of audio imagery that I'm sure even the coldest of OutKast fans can appreciate. The pressure of nostalgic originality is on.
Hear it. Like it? Buy it!

 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment