image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Perpertrate'N? Do you Have a Navy?

I have no clue where that line came from, but it was dope to me. Hear me singing it right here.

The backdrop was too fii for me NOT to shoot some footage, so you KNOW a video on da way! Prolly won't have much to do with the song-- but It'll be groovy shawty.


S/o to the er'body apart of this project! You'll have a crazy cameo to include in 'the making of' series. And for that? Well, you'd have to follow me on da 'Chat! @icecoldian.






Preview the whole song right here! Then stay tuned to my official podcast feed for my 'Old School Flips Vol. 1' sweepstakes coming real soon!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment